Med-Fast Compounding works with dentists and dental patients to formulate unique dental medications to meet patient needs. Examples of Dental Compounds:
- Mouth rinse for oral ulcerations (canker sores) containing a combination of various medications like antibiotics, antihistamines, anti fungals, anesthetics, antivirals, corticosteroids, misoprostol, phenytoin, etc.
- Transdermal preparations for pain syndromes such as neuralgias and temporomandibular joint disorders (TMJ). These dental compounds might contain anti-inflammatory agents, either alone or in combination with a pain drug such as ketamine.
- Cosmetic dental formulations such as bleaching gel or mouthwashes.
- Electrolyte troches for dry mouth.
- Sugar-free, dye-free, preservative-free medicines
Contact us with any questions relating to our dental medication compounding – We’re just a phone call away!