Managing patient medication adherence can be hard, we can help!
- With 60% of consumers taking 3 or more meds daily, adherence is one of the most critical health outcomes our pharmacy can support.
- More than half of patients admit they don’t take medications as prescribed.
- Non-adherence is the third-leading cause of preventable death.
- 85% of hospital trips for home-based patients are medication-related.
- 1 in 5 Medicare patients is readmitted to the hospital within 30 days.
Med-Fast Pharmacy’s myEZpac organizes patients’ medications by date and time of dose, so it’s easy for patients to see when to take their medications. Packages can include destails such as patient name, medication name, strength and more. They come in rolls with tear-off packages that are arthritic-approved for easy opening.
- Improve medication adherence. You’ll have more confidence that your patients are taking their medications as prescribed.
- Make it easier for you to see all of the meds a patient it taking because we can package all of the patient’s oral meds together, with reminder bags for non-oral meds, such as inhalers.
- Physician orders printed for customers to use at doctors appointments and for emergency situations.
- Extend independence for patients managing chronic conditions at home.
For your patients who take meds prescribed by other doctors, we’ll know about them and can share that information with you during scheduled MTM sessions with the patient. If you need to review their treatment plan, we can work with you and other doctors to make adjustments.