Locally owned businesses build strong communities, Med-Fast Pharmacy has been serving Western Pennsylvania families since 1990. Being a hometown pharmacy we feel that it is important to give back to the area that supports us. We offer free health screenings, education seminars and participate in many charity events such as The American Heart Association Walk, Senior Day at the Mall, CDI Headstart programs and so much more.
Earning an “A” Never Sounded So Good:
Med-Fast Pharmacy is now offering a FREE Med-Fast Candy Bar to any student (grade K through 12) who earned an A on his/her report card. Simply present the report card to a Med-Fast pharmacist or technician and receive a free Med-Fast candy bar. One Candy bar per report card.
Flavors: Solid Chocolate, Crispy, Carmel, Almond and Peanut Butter
- Make-A-Wish Beaver County
- Daffodil Days – American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- American Diabetes Association
- Beaver County Cancer & Heart Association
- Beaver County Chamber of Commerce
- Clarion Chamber of Commerce
- Twilight Wish